The guidelines are simple:
1. The carnival goes live on Thursdays so submissions are due by 3PM Eastern Time on Tuesday.
2. Articles should be recently published, well, written and show evidence of spell-checking.
3. Submitted articles should address personal finance topics geared towards achieving financial independence.
4. No articles about saving pennies, building emergency funds, or coupons. There is a place in the blogosphere for those articles: this carnival is not that place.
5. If your article is included you agree to link back to the carnival within the week.
The best 5-10 submissions each week will be included. I will send you an email if your article is included. If your article is not included I will also send you an email because I’m just courteous like that. In return if your article is accepted I would kindly request that you announce the fact loudly and proudly all over the internet. If you get rejected write something new and submit for the next week’s carnival. Remember, persistence is a virtue.